- Center mount - Made of alloy - Alloy top plate - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Steel top plate - 305mm (cut to length before installing) - Silver
The Tacx trainer mat protects your floor and muffles the noise of your indoor training sessions. - Large and rollable trainer mat - Made from high quality, water-repellent 6mm thick foam - Protects your floor against scratches and sweat - Muffles noise and vibrations - 180 x 85 cm
Replace an old Topeak babyseat or just change color for a new look. - Replacement Pad Set only for Topeak Baby Seat II
- Allows two SuperStands to be connected together in an unlimited number of configurations to suit every bicycle shop layout, size and area
With the disc extractor you can remove the aluminum disc on the side of your NEO Smart trainer in order to check the inside for residue and clean if necessary. This small tool is specially developed to open your NEO trainer yourself while staying within the terms of your warranty. The NEO disc extractor comes with three screws to fasten to your NEO. Use of this tool requires a 4mm Allen wrench, 5mm Allen wrench, and 24mm socket wrench.
- For mounting a bottle cage to 22.2mm handlebars - Bottle cage not included
Ever notice the gaping hole on the bottom of your Fork Steerer? For a while, we’ve been trying to develop a single product that would plug ALL tapered forks. It took so long because tube thickness varies, depending on the fork's travel and its manufacturer. It was also necessary in our vision, that the Fork Cork would be easily removable without tools. Each cork and turn knob is milled from a solid core of high quality aluminum, then anodized for style and longevity. The stainless steel screw will not rust despite the rough elements it will see. The proprietary neoprene washer will last through as many twists and turns you throw at it, and Fork Corks are manufactured and assembled in the USA to ensure they’re up to your quality standards. - What items will fit depends on the length of your steerer. - Wrap item(s) in a cloth to prevent rattling. Use the Fork Cork to secretly stow: - Tracker for bike theft - Emergency Space Blanket - Multi-Tool - C02 cartridge(s) and Adapter - Pocket Knife - Money or Gold Coins - Water proof lighter/Matches - Poncho - Granola Bar and/or a Lollipop - Party Favors
$8.99 - $9.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
$7.49 - $8.49
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches. All patch kits come with 2 large, 4 medium and 2 small patches. - 14 mils thick for premium durability - UV resistant – won’t fade or discolor
• Extra heavy duty vinyl cover for any size bike • Protects from dust and weather • Folds to compact size for storage
Designed by Tullio Campagnolo, the BIG Corkscrew is a signature of artisanship of the Campagnolo brand and a masterpiece of functionality. 100% made in Italy by Italian craftsmen. Telescopic, self-centering bell perfectly positions the screw in the center of the cork - Screws harken back to seventies era Super Record cranks - Packaged in a collector's box - Two levers pull the cork out easily and delicately ensuring the bottle is not shaken, distubing sediment in aged wines - Designed so the screw will never completely twist through the cork, preventing pieces of cork dropping into the wine - Bronze is finished in a "vintage" hand-produced look. Satin is a great match for modern interior decor thanks to its sheen typical of steel
$7.99 - $9.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 32mm wide x 222mm long - 3 extenders included for desired protection
$39.99 - $59.99
The E-Thru Trainer Axle allows the use of a mountain bike in a Tacx trainer. These axles are only suitable for Tacx classic trainers.
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 2 large and 2 medium patches - 3 small frame protectors - 2 large frame protectors
The NEO Track replaces the front wheel support of the NEO and enables you to steer freely in the Tacx Trainer software 4, Advanced (Windows PC). The front wheel of the bike is placed on a turntable so that you can steer to the left and the right. This allows you to decide yourself where to go to when training in virtual worlds. The NEO Track is only suitable for the NEO Smart in combination with the Upgrade Smart (Tacx Trainer software 4, Advanced and ANT+ antenna required). - Communicates wirelessly with the computer via ANT+ - Rubber caps on the bottom prevent sliding and reduce noise - Foldable, lightweight and easy to store
- Chainstay mount kickstand for oversized or suspension frames - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 20-inch to 700C wheels
- Screw-on end plugs for road handlebar - Same plugs as the ones included with the Classic Plus, Stylista, and Supergrip handlebar tapes
- EverClear Roll is 12 micrometers (µm) thick and offers 2 x 60-inches of high-quality protection film - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply—simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 12µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
The Trainer Adapter for X-12 Axle allows the use of mountain bikes with axle widths of 142mm or larger on a Tacx trainer. These adapters are only suitable for the Tacx classic trainers.
One bike, one person, three seasons: Topeak's Bikamper is your trusted friend on serious epics. The main body is constructed of water-resistant, 45-denier nylon with 3 mesh panels for ventilation and the fly is fully water-proofed ripstop nylon for complete protection when the weather turns foul. Instead of using poles, the Bikamper utilizes your front wheel and your bike to hold it's shape. Both the tent and the fly pack down to a bike-friendly size and it even comes equipped with its own stuff sack that straps to your bars.
- Low profile frame protection with hook and loop fabric fastening - Double-stitched construction with permanent graphics - 250Mm length with width marks allow personalised fit adjustment - Small fits chainstays ranging from 60mm to 100mm circumference - Medium fits chainstays ranging from 85mm to 140mm circumference - Large fits chainstays ranging from 110mm to 180mm circumference
- Protect your frame from impacts, nicks and scratches - A composite, multi-layered, transparent compound with a visco-elastic behavior - Abrasion and solvent resistant - Has a semi-structural adhesion to the surface it's applied on - Doesn't yellow and bicycle washing won't affect it - Can be removed if needed without damaging the underlying paint - Road Roll- 54mm x 5m roll (.6mm thick) - Shelter Pack- 54mm x 500mm (1.2mm thick), 2 sheets
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 55mm wide x 269mm long - 14 mils thick polyurethane for durability - UV Resistant
$14.99 - $21.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebar inner diameter. - 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx) - Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (included) - Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators) - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops) - Chain & Tire Plug tool compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed - Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires - Five strips included; refills available - Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability - Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench - Storage sleeves made of vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
- Center mount - Made of alloy with steel split rod extension - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
This freehub body enables you to fit a Campagnolo cassette on the NEO Smart and the FLUX Smart. Suitable for 9 through 11 speed Campagnolo cassettes. How to place the Campagnolo Body: 1. Remove the cap with a 5-millimeter Allen key. 2. Replace the Shimano/SRAM body with the Campagnolo body. 3. Place the cap on the Campagnolo body and tighten with a 5-millimeter Allen key.
A sweat cover with a pocket for your smartphone. The sweat cover protects your bike against perspiration and enables the use of a phone while training. The Tacx sweat cover is made from absorbent textile to catch and retain perspiration. Its clever design fits all bikes and enables easy mounting. Suitable for a variety of phone sizes - max. length 138mm, max. width 68mm.
- Add to older versions of the SuperStand to extend height to accept 29er wheels
Page 1 of 3 Next page