- 7-speed - Suspension seatpost - Shimano drivetrain - Step-Thru frame - KT hubs - Internal cable routing - Kenda Khan tires - DDK Wide Comfort saddle
- 21-speed - Aluminum frame - 80mm travel fork - Shimano Tourney - DDK Wide Comfort saddle - Internal Cable Routing
- 7-speed - Steel frame - DDK Wide comfort saddle - Internal cable routing
- 21-speed - Aluminum frame - 80mm travel fork - Suspension seatpost - Internal cable routing - DDK Wide Comfort saddle
- 7-speed - Suspension seatpost - Shimano drivetrain - KT hubs - Internal cable routing - Kenda Khan tires - DDK Wide Comfort saddle
- 24-speed - Cable disc brakes - Alex EV-23 Aluminum double wall rims - Shimano Altus FD-M310 rear derailleur - Shimano Altus RD-M310 shifter - Shimano FC-TY301, 48/38/28 crank - DDK Wide Comfort, Memory Foam w/Elastomer Spring saddle
The Torino is the choice for the rider who appreciates quality, value, and an upgraded component package. Bianchi's Torino is a fun, get-around-town bike that lets you feel the wind in your face. Thanks to the aluminum frame and 700c wheels, it's light, nimble, and perfect for city riding and any other type of cycling you have in mind. Plus, you'll love the 24-speed Shimano drivetrain that makes climbing easy, the powerful linear-pull brakes, and the host of choice Bianchi components that make every ride a joy. A wide, thick saddle, adjustable handlebar stem, ergonomic handgrips, and slip-resistant platform pedals maximize ride comfort.
Page 1 of 1