Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
Avid takes entry level to a whole new level with the BB5s, which feature ball bearings (where the BB comes from in the name), a melt-forged body and a CleanSweep rotor for excellent stopping power and awesome durability. Plus, an inboard pad adjustment knob lets you dial in the perfect distance between the rotor and the pads, while Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds. And, the tool-free pad replacement and adjustment makes quick work out of accommodating for pad wear, so you always have positive, powerful braking.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
$4.93 - $12.30 $12.30 Up To 60% Savings
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
- High performance compounds recommended for all conditions - Steel backing
$7.31 - $18.25 $17.00 - $18.25 Up To 60% Savings
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
• Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper • E4 caliper uses 4x16mm phenolic pistons to give more usable power • Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever • Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handle bar items • The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters.
• Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper • Increased piston diameter • Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever • Ergonomic design to fit around other handle bar items • The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters
The Monolever was an instant classic and has become a clear favorite with pro riders around the world because of its familiar feel, smooth edges and variety of handle options.
Vision's Metron Aero Carbon Brake Levers are the ultimate finishing touch for your Vision Metron setup with a super-aero shape to cheat the wind and aluminum bodies and carbon levers for a feathery weight, too. With their clean expanding-wedge mount they fit perfectly on Vision's handlebars with 24mm outside diameters (bars sold separately). They are for use with single- and dual-pivot sidepull brakes (sold separately) and come with Vision's Drag-On brake cable set.
- Cold-forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with built-in return spring - Clamp integrates with ODI Lock-On grips - 50g
- Cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum arms, available in 85mm or 108mm - Precision sealed bearing pivots, titanium and stainless steel hardware - Flexible cable noodle and streamlined cable fixing point - 35 millimeters of vertical brake pad adjustment
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable too. The Ghost Pad addresses the hassles of brake pad installation by eliminating the traditional dome shaped washers used for toe-in. The pad improves stiffness by building the toe-in into the pad shape and utilizing a solid extruded aluminum frame at its core. The Ghost Pad’s assembly consists of simply lining it up with the rim and tightening down an M6 female bolt. Comes stock on the Springfield brake. SPECS Hardware: - In-bound bolt, 5mm Hex Key, M6x1.0 Thread - Pad Material: Black (standard) or Clear Rubber (Soft) - Weight: 1.0oz / 28g (pair)
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable. The Springfield lever is easy to install and remove without having to wrestle grips on and off. An ordinary hinged clamp can be bulky and expensive so a new clamping design made specifically for die-casting was used. This approach keeps the lever reliable and affordable. The lever handle is the same comfortable shape as the proven Monolever Medium blade.
$25.99 - $28.90
Jagwire's Cross Pro Brake Pads use a combination of mountain and road brake-pad technologies for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability so they're ideal for cyclocross use. These brake pads are cartridge style for easy pad replacement without losing your brake shoe adjustment. And there are wheel guides to make wheel installation faster and easier. The Cross Pros are available in threaded or threadless (post-mount) versions to fit most bicycles.
- Stainless steel torx t-25 Bolt for disc brake rotors - Set of six
When a four-time World-Cyclocross Champion from Belgium is given free-rein to design his ideal ‘cross brake, you get a World Cup worthy brake that relishes the punishing conditions of mud, sand, snow, and dust. TRP’s RevoX cantilever brake is built specifically for use with road-style levers, so you get a crisp, confident feel every time you tap the brakes. The lightweight twin-plate aluminum arms provide optimal leverage and great responsiveness. And, with plenty of built-in tunability like the dual spring tension adjusters, integrated barrel adjuster, and TRP’s Inplace Adjust pad holders, you can easily setup the perfect pad contact. So, when conditions turn the course into a gauntlet of muck and chaos, rest assured that the RevoX will still deliver excellent mud clearance and stopping power.
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake Pads are a nice upgrade for your linear-pull and cantilever brakes. They feature cartridge-style pads that are easily replaced when the time comes. And the pads are made of Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent stopping and durability.
Keep your disc brakes working great with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Extreme Disc Brake Pads. An aggressive sintered compound is mounted to a vented, steel backing plate making these pads perfect for wet conditions and downhill riding. These are the correct replacement pads for most Shimano disc brakes.
$15.99 - $25.99
These disc brake pads fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance. - Low noise, high performance semi-metallic compound lasts longer than resin - Steel backing plate
Jagwire Sport Semi-Metallic disc brake pads are a great improvement from OEM. They feature a high-performance semi-metallic compound that blends the low-noise of a resin pad with the durability of a metallic pad. Mounted to a steel backing plate, these are a great all-purpose pad.
$13.49 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Sport Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true Pro Series compound for excellent braking and durability. The pads are cartridge-style for easy replacement without losing your brake shoe position and there are wheels guides on the shoes to help when you're putting a wheel back on.
Keep your disc brakes working great with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Disc Brake Pads. They have a high-performance semi-metallic compound and lightweight aluminum backing plates to keep the weight low, making them perfect for cross-country riding. These are the correct replacement pads for most Magura disc brakes.
For use in adapting 140mm Campagnolo hydraulic rear calipers for use with 160mm rear rotors. - Brake Caliper Type: Flat Mount - Mount | Rotor Size: Rear Flat | 160 Rotor
Self balancing design allows for completely symmetric set up and pad pressure. Forged alloy skeleton arms are extremely stiff and lightweight. - Includes special compound brake pads for optimal braking on both wet and dry surfaces - Compatible with all tires up to 32mm - Independent adjustment of individual arms - Compatible with all Ergopower shift levers - Brake Mount Type: Direct Mount Road Caliper - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Pad Type: Cartridge
• High performance compound recommended for all•conditions • Alloy backing plate: 50% lighter than steel backing plate
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$32.50 - $32.95
• Aluminum backing with extended cooling fins help regulate brake system temperature • High performance organic compound
- High performance compound recommended for all-conditions - Alloy backing plate: 50% lighter than steel backing plate
Page 1 of 16 Next page