At a time when mountain bike tires were unquestionably gum walled, the VelociRaptors came out in black and haven't looked back ever since. They changed the game in 1994 with a steering specific front and a rear that could really dig. The VelociRaptors continue to be popular because to put it simply...they just work. Try riding one of the most classic combos of all time. Usage: XC / Trail Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Mud - Comp Tube-Type: 829g, DNA compound
For the ultimate in road feel and confidence, ride Maxxis' tubeless Padrone TR tire. Going tubeless, you not only remove the weight of the tube, but pinch flats are a thing of the past. Also, the tire conforms to the road better for a ride quality that once felt, you'll never want to go back. This tire goes from long training rides to fast races easily with its dual compound that provides enhanced wear life and improved cornering control. It also uses their Silkworm material for puncture protection, along with a high-strength carbon fiber bead to keep the weight down.
From loose snow to icy freeze-thaw and everything in between, Wrathchild craves the best and worst winter conditions. Deep center lugs aggressively claw into unconsolidated snow for extreme acceleration and braking traction. Super-tall side lugs dig into loose snow to provide predictable and confident cornering. It doesn't matter whether there's ice on the road ahead, the Wrathchild is available in both studded and non-studded models. Let Wrathchild bring out your inner-child and go carve up some local trails.
$65.00 - $90.00
Surly's Knard is a 29 x 3-inch wide tire with the perfect tread for maximum traction plus low rolling resistance. It's designed for Surly's 50mm-wide Rabbit Hole rim (sold separately), and it will also play nice on rims down to about 35mm wide. But, your frame must have the clearance, Clarence.
The name Airstop says it all. Michelin's Airstop tubes use a proprietary butyl rubber so your tires keep their pressure longer. And, the reinforced valve stem seam is ultra sturdy, too.
$65.00 - $66.00
Get after it with Maxxis' Ardent holding the line. This versatile tire features large block-style side knobs with numerous edges for high-speed corners along with a ramped center tread for easy rolling. Plus, the high-volume casing delivers a plush ride. This EXO version adds an extremely cut and abrasion-resistant material to the sidewalls for extra peace of mind. - Folding bead - Weight: 650g (26 x 2.25), 705g (EXO 26 x 2.25), 790g (EXO 26 x 2.40)
$120.00 - $140.00
The extra width of the Dillinger 5 provides flotation over loose snow additional grip while turning, accelerating or braking on ice and packed snow. Available in both studded and non-studded configurations. The studded version comes with 258 concave, aluminum carbide tip studs to provide extra bite and increased durability
Continental's Town & Country is a durable workhorse on and off the road, built for stability, traction, and value. Police bike squadrons throughout the world use the Town & Country because of its puncture resistance, high mileage and low rolling resistance. The slick center rolls smoothly on pavement and the recessed tread offers control in the corners.
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount in your road, mountain and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures. Rim strips and valves not included.
$124.95 - $134.95
Many of the fastest riders in the world place their trust in these handmade German tubulars. The Competition is a world-class tire proven everywhere from the cobbles of Paris-Roubaix to your local crit series. The 180-thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing offers a velvety-smooth ride and the Vectran sub-tread provides exceptional puncture protection, reduced rolling resistance and a great road feel.
$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
Any tire can be fast, the real trick is speed with control. WTB's Bee Line TCS Light gives you that speed with the control and confidence to leave it out on the course. Ramped knobs and even tread dispersal with Dual DNA rubber compound give you a consistent feel whether hammering in a straight line or stuffing it into the inside line. Its lightweight casing keeps the grams down for quicker acceleration and lower rotational mass. WTB's TCS tires deliver the ride benefits of tubeless tires with the reduced weight of a non-UST tire, so you get the best of both worlds.
• Can be used with fat bike tires 4.0" and under • ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • ISO Width (mm): 60 mm , 61 mm , 62 mm , 63 mm , 64 mm , 65 mm , 66 mm , 67 mm , 68 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 2.4-2.7 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 256g
$8.99 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" • ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm • Labeled Size: 700c x 18-23 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 100g (32mm), 101g (48mm & 60mm), 103g (80mm)
WTB's Nine Line isn't your typical XC race tire. Oh sure, it's nice and light and rolls ridiculously fast with short, evenly spaced knobs and a fast center section. Where it distinguishes itself is with legit traction on real trails. So, go ahead, lay off the brakes in the corners, the Nine Line has your back when you're at the front. On top of that, WTB's TCS tires deliver the ride benefits of tubeless tires with the reduced weight of a non-UST tire, so you get the best of both worlds.
• 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area • ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" • ISO Width (mm): 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm , 58 mm • Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.0-2.25 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Long Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Schrader
• 2.25mm wall thickness • ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX • ISO Width (mm): 60 mm , 61 mm , 62 mm , 63 mm , 64 mm , 65 mm , 66 mm , 67 mm , 68 mm , 69 mm • Labeled Size: 24 x 2.4-2.75 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 581g
• 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area • ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn , 584 / 650b / 27.5" • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 452g (1.5-1.75), 642g (1.9-2.125)
Built for extra grip in wet weather, Challenge's Forte Clincher has an aggressive tread pattern. It's hand made on their supple 300tpi SuperPoly casing with a durable tread compound and tough polyester in the sidewalls. The center tread rolls quickly while the lateral side tread sticks to the road in the corners. And, there's flat protection under the tread.
Challenge's Forte Tubular has an aggressive tread for an excellent ride in wet weather. It's hand made on their supple 300tpi SuperPoly casing with a durable tread compound and tough polyester in the sidewalls. The center tread rolls quickly while the side tread sticks to the road in the corners. You also get a puncture-resistance layer beneath the tread and a latex tube. Latex tubes are lighter, thinner and more flexible than butyl tubes, increasing your comfort, lowering rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats, too.
$10.99 - $11.99
• ISO Diameter: 520 / 24" mini bmx • ISO Width (mm): 25 mm , 26 mm , 27 mm , 28 mm • Labeled Size: 24 x 1-1/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 80g (32mm), 82g (60mm)
• ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 88g (1.5-1.75)
• ISO Diameter: 340 , 349 / 16" recumbent • ISO Width (mm): 35 mm • Labeled Size: 16 x 1-3/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 84g
T-Serv is a great performance tire for urban city use, incorporating ZSG Natural Compound, 400D Lite Extra Cord, and ProTite technologies. Hands down, T-Serv is the best urban strength-to-weight-ratio tire on the market today. A series renewal offering the same basic performance with enhanced puncture resistance. - Urban/Commuter tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - 700 x 35c and Black with Black sidewall - Weighing 440 grams - Max 90 PSI
$50.00 - $60.00
Clement's Strada LGG tire is just as at home on your regular road loop as it is racing the Classics. Inspired by the legendary Clement tires of the past, the Strada LGG touches all the bases. Lightweight, folding construction, a 120tpi casing, and supremely supple sidewalls offer an unparalleled ride, while the traditional Clement chevron tread pattern provides an excellent grip in wet and dry conditions. Cornering grip is enhanced by a dual compound tread, featuring a longer wearing center tread and softer, grippier rubber on the shoulders. And, thanks to the tire's puncture protection belt, you can crank out the base miles without concern.
Michelin's Country A/T offers excellent cornering grip and low-rolling resistance. The long-lasting rubber compound provides extra longevity for hassle-free use. Plus, the raised shoulder design provides a wide footprint for added stability.
Legendary performance updated for modern XC trails. The Maxxis Race TT has a familiar tread pattern refined to be ideal on modern XC bikes and race courses. Tightly packed and ramped square knobs allow this tire to roll freely, while updated siping increases the Race TT's braking and cornering limits. The legend lives on with the Race TT. - Ramped and siped square knob design - Low rolling resistance - Folding bead - Tubeless Ready
Challenge's Grifo 33 Tubular excels in snow, mud, grass and firm dirt thanks to a tread with excellent pedaling, cornering and braking traction. The Grifo also has a puncture-resistant layer beneath the tread. And it's built on their light and supple 260tpi hand-made SuperPoly casing with polyester-reinforced sidewalls for excellent durability. You also get a latex tube. Latex tubes are lighter, thinner and more flexible than butyl tubes, increasing your comfort, lowering rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats, too.
With removable valve cores, choice of valve, and two widths, Q-Tubes Fat Tubes have what you need for big tires 1.0mm wall thickness Q-Tubes Fat Bike tubes feature environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard Labeled Size: 26 x 3.5-4 Weight: 500 g ISO Width (mm): 88 mm , 89 mm , 90 mm , 91 mm , 92 mm , 93 mm , 94 mm , 95 mm , 96 mm , 97 mm , 98 mm , 99 mm , 100 mm ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN Wall Thickess: 1 mm
Page 1 of 34 Next page