Certain Zipp wheels and rim products are temporarily unavailable. Please call 408-244-8356 for further information.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Whisky No.9 40w Wheels are made to be wide, light, and versatile. Optimized for use with wide trail and plus-sized tires, the No.9 40w rims have a 35mm internal width, feature hookless beads for easy tubeless set up and impact resistance. The No.9 40w wheels offer stiff, lightweight performance gains across the board; these disc brake-specific wheels have a minimalist design and clean aesthetics. - Built with DT Swiss 350 hubs, 32 DT Competition Double Butted Spokes, and brass nipples to maximize performance and reliability - An ideal option for short- to mid-travel mountain bikes, plus tire set ups, or off-road touring rigs - Includes tubeless valves and pre-installed Whisky Tubeless tape with an additional roll for future use - Recommended weight limit: 240lbs - 50psi max tire pressure
$4.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$19.99 - $24.99
Booster thru-axle hub spacer kits are designed to give your non-Boost front and rear thru-axle hubs the boost they need to fit any Boost-compatible frame or fork.
Equip yourself with the wheel that carried Tony Martin to a World Championship and reach the pinnacle of your own potential. Zipp’s Super-9 Carbon Clincher Disc underwent extensive fluid dynamic modeling, wind-tunnel testing, and relentless refinement so you can enjoy no-holds-barred aero domination. With a variance in width of just a single centimeter from rim to hub, the Super-9 is almost invisible to the wind. Plus the wide rim creates a virtually seamless integration with the tire, increasing aerodynamics and allowing wider tires run at a lower pressure. This diminishes rolling resistance, increases rider comfort, and reduces the chance of pinch flatting.
With a 45mm deep Indianapolis-made carbon rim, optimized for low aerodynamic drag and precise handling in all riding conditions, the 302 Carbon Clincher delivers the ride that Zipp wheels are renowned for at a price that makes Zipp carbon quality and performance more attainable than ever. The 302’s smooth carbon rim is hand assembled to Zipp’s new 76/176 hubs using Belgian CX-Sprint spokes and brass spoke nipples to build a wheel that is both fast and reliable—tough enough to survive the Spring Classics or the road less traveled, yet light enough to tackle the steepest grades. The 76/176 hubset’s axle end caps and rear freehub can be removed without tools for quick and easy cleaning and lubrication. Additionally the J-bend spoke design allows for easy sourcing of replacement spokes. And like all of Zipp's carbon clinchers, the rim bed of the 302 is designed to make installing and removing tires fast and easy. Experience Zipp speed with the 302. Each 302 Rim-Brake Wheel Includes: - Zipp valve extenders - Zipp rim tape - Zipp Tangente quick-release skewers
The Problem Solvers Downtube Shift Cable Adjusters replace your existing shift adjusters, or let you add integrated shifters to your current down tube shifter-equipped road bike. Made from durable plastic and stainless steel, these adjusters are built to last for countless miles on your road steed.
WTB's TCS AL valves are aluminum to shed grams, and come in catchy anodized red, black, or blue. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch. - Presta - 34mm
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 27.5'' / 584 - Axle Type 20mm TA - Hub Spacing 110mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Tubeless Ready - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 25mm - Rim inner width range 22-27.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Factor DH - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Champion - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 30.8mm - Depth 22mm - Rim Model Fratelli FX 25 XXX - Skewers Included No
- Eclypse DB929 Carbon - One piece molding - Inner Rim Width: 29 mm - Outer rim Width: 35 mm - Rim Height: 23.5 mm - Presta valve - 28 holes - DT Champion - Black - Tubeless ready, requires tubeless tape/rim strip, not included
- Eclypse DB729 Carbon - One piece molding - Inner Rim Width: 29 mm - Outer rim Width: 35 mm - Rim Height: 23.5 mm - Presta valve - 28 holes - DT Champion - Black - Tubeless ready, requires tubeless tape/rim strip, not included
Shimano Alfine Center Lock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28-inch wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575g
New cones make hubs spin like silk. Take advantage of your Shimano Alfine hub's highly serviceable design, and replace the bearing cones if they are worn or damaged. This one is specifically for the right side.
The Shimano HB-M525A hub is ideal for use with 6-bolt disc brake rotors and quick release dropouts. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the SLX front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring - Tool-free 15mm thru axle system is stiff and lightweight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance
Built with labyrinth and contact seals to remain silky smooth in dusty, muddy, wet, and sandy conditions, and with highly refined cup and cone surfaces, the XTR front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Hole count: 28
The DH-UR700-3D Dynamo hub employs a new internal unit construction that is lighter and also reduces dynamo drag while producing 3 watts. It is designed for 26 to 28-inch quick-release wheels. - New internal unit construction is 28g lighter than DH-T8000-3D - More efficient wheel rotation reduces dynamo drag by up to 44% from DH-T8000 - Angular contact bearings - Compact & lightweight - Low rotational resistance - Durable sealing performance
Adjustment clamps are used to adjust bearing preload on Chris King hubs. - Includes one High Profile (HP) Adjustment Clamp - Fits all Chris King ISO/Disc Rear Hubs
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 11 Speed Road - Material: Steel
R45 Centerlock hubs combine a lightweight hub body, our legendary made-in-house bearings, and now Centerlock compatibility to harness the power of disc brakes. The result is the increased power and modulation of disc brakes, the fast, smooth rolling speed of our bearings, and the rail steering from our one piece solid axles. Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - Legendary made-in-house bearings - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Easily convertible axles 100mm x 9mm QR or 100mm x 12mm thru axle front options. - Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool
In order to answer the call from Nairo Quintana and the other champions, Campagnolo created the Bora Ultra 35: perhaps the best wheel out there in terms of performance both while climbing and on mixed routes. The Bora Ultra's innovative AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology means maximum safety when braking in any condition, providing shorter stopping distances and excellent braking modulation. And, thanks to its wide, aerodynamic profile, differentiated hub diameter, and CULT bearings, all cyclists can now enjoy the same performance Campagnolo provides its Pro-Tour champions. - 35mm carbon profile offers maximum lightness and aerodynamics - Designed for domination uphill and on the flats - CULT bearings deliver up to nine times the smoothness of standard bearings and are designed to resist oxidation, preserve performance over time - Carbon rim and hubs ensure good stiffness and extremely low weight - Aerodynamic profile spokes slice through the air - Exclusive G3 spokes ensure better balancing of the traction force on the wheel, drastically reducing all its stress - Weight: 1,360 grams
- Decals for replacement rims
Shimano Nexus and Alfine Internally Geared Hub Cassette Joints - Shimano model # CJ-S700 - Does not include cable fixing bolt unit - OEM cassette joint unit for Alfine SG-S700
Front RockShox/SRAM-specific Torque-Cap 15mm through-axle SealLock end caps for Neo OS and Neo Ultimate OS hubs. SealLock end caps feature a low-friction U-cup seal that snaps into place and stays secure even when your wheel is removed from your bike. Torque-Cap end caps have the same 15mm inside diameter as other systems, but outside diameter is larger (31mm), making these end caps only compatible with Torque-Cap-compatible forks. Note: Torque caps are not compatible with centerlock hubs.
- Trail riding optimized straightpull hub with unique oversized flanges, - 32H configuration, which vastly improve contact and support between spokes in a 3 cross lacing - Offering added spoke strength, wheelset stiffness, and spoke torque retention - Shimano Standard/Steel XD drivers available - MATERIAL: CNC optimized alloy hub body, alloy axle, alloy freehub body - CONFIGURATION (mm): 12x142mm, SLS straight pull - WEIGHT (g): ±281 - HOLE COUNT: 32H - DISC MOUNT: 6-bolt - FREEHUB: Alloy XD Standard - FREEHUBS AVAIL.: Steel Shimano Standard / Alloy Shimano Standard / Steel XD - ADAPTERS INCL. (mm): QRx135mm, 12x142 - ADAPTERS AVAIL. (mm): QRx135mm, 10x135mm, 12x135mm, 12x142mm - FINISH: Polish anodized, laser logos
- Blending the A23 clincher and Escape tubular rims, the 23mm wide Major Tom provides improved traction for unparalleled ground control - Seam relief channel that allows for consistent and reliable tubular tire installation - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for precise braking and handling
$62.00 - $69.00
Yes! A 12mm thru-axle adapter for BOB Trailers. These Robert Axles for BOB Trailers are specifically engineered to attach the proven BOB Trailer to your thru-axle-equipped bike. Take full advantage of your modern bike with 12mm thru-axles and harness the rigidity of the thru-axle to haul your BOB Trailer. Set out on any adventure, big or small. Great for off-road tours, trail building, hauling cargo, and more! - The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC-machined. - The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black-anodized for rugged durability. - The axle ends are stainless steel which allows for mounting of the BOB Trailer bobbins. - No special tools required. The design allows for wheel installation or removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Please note: This axle does not come with the BOB Trailer bobbins (those are available separately). Or, you can reuse your bobbins from the stock BOB Trailer Quick Release that came with your trailer. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type Bolt-on - Hub Spacing 110mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Coaster - Freehub Body Coaster - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.9mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano CB-E110 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 25.2mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex C1000
- 9 x 100mm quick-release endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front) - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor or Spin Doctor Pro hubs
Page 1 of 21 Next page