Kids wearing out their Strider? That's a good thing! Upgrade their out-of-doors adventures with these aluminum wheels. These lightweight 12-inch wheels are a great upgrade for trail riding and come with tires and tubes.
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
WTB's TCS AL valves are aluminum to shed grams, and come in catchy anodized red, black, or blue. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch. - Presta - 34mm
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum -Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano Acera HB-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
Salsa springs for Flip-Off skewers
$4.40 - $85.90
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
Overkill? Maybe. Let’s just call it a rim you can ride over hill and dale without bothering to pack a spoke wrench. Product specs: - Sizes: 700c, 29-inch, 20-inch, 20x1 3/8-inch, 24-inch, 24x1-3/8-inch - Hole counts: 32, 36 - Width: 22.5mm
Stan's ZTR Alpha 400 Rim lets you enjoy the advantages of a tubeless setup on your road and cyclocross bikes. At only 350 grams, it's light, strong, and it features a semi-aero profile for quick accelerations and blazing speed. The Alpha rim also uses Stan's BST technology for easy tubeless conversions, while its wide inner profile and lowered sidewalls boost tire volume for enhanced traction. And this version can be used with rim brakes as well as disc brakes.
If you make huge rims you have to make huge rim strips too, and that's exactly how Surly's Rim Strip came to be. Made of PVC and available in 3 colors it protects your tube from the inside of the rim with stylish simplicity.
If the long and winding road is your cup of tea, then Mavic's A319 is the rim of choice. Designed with the touring and trekking crowd in mind, the A319 utilizes burly double-walled box construction and double eyelets, as well as Mavic's control-enhancing UB brake surface, to ensure that your cross-country travels are worry free.
Whether you need a training wheel or a no-nonsense daily rider, Mavic's Open Sport are the benchmark for all-around on-the-road durability and performance. Maxtal aluminum construction, Mavic's control-enhancing UB brake surface, single eyelets, and low-profile box construction all lend themselves well to a rim that pounds out the miles in style.
Mavic's A719 sets the standard for touring and trekking rims. With all of Mavic's technology at its disposal, the A719s offer a stable, sturdy, and high-mileage rim choice. Maxtal aluminum, Mavic's control-enhancing UB brake surface, double eyelets, and rock-solid, double-wall box construction ensure that you can take the long route home.
Shimano's 105 Rear Freehub is an excellent start to a strong, light rear wheel. The diamond-polished bearing races mean the hub rolls super smoothly and the labyrinth seals shut out dust, dirt and water. Plus, the cold-forged-aluminum hub shell is beautiful and built to last. You get Shimano's excellent quick-release skewer, too.
Product specs: - Size:24", 26" - Width:31mm - Bead width: 31mm - Inner bead width: 24mm - Section height: 22.5mm - Weight (26"): 630g - Sleeved or welded - Hole count: 32, 36
Shimano Nexus and Alfine Internally Geared Hub Cassette Joints - Shimano model # CJ-S700 - Does not include cable fixing bolt unit - OEM cassette joint unit for Alfine SG-S700
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's Downhill Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
- Non-quick release design for added security - Alloy anchor nut includes Anti-Spin tab which prevents unwanted turning of nut when tightening or loosening the hex through-bolt - XL version compatible with thicker dropouts (up to 10mm thick) - Torque to 7 N - Wheel: front/rear - Spacing (front/rear): 100/135mm - Shaft: Chromoly
$7.00 - $30.00
- Anodized aluminum or plated brass. - 50 per bag - 16mm length
$14.98 - $19.95 $19.95 - $29.95 Up to 50% Off
- Rear axle conversions for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
- 15 x 100mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front)hub - 20 x 110mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front hub - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
$80.95 - $209.95 $89.95 - $209.95 Up to 10% Off
- Front: 9 x 100mm quick-release, 24-hole - Rear: 10 x 130mm quick-release, 24-hole - Lightweight and silky smooth 7075 alloy road racing hubs use straight pull spokes - Front has 2 sealed bearings, alloy axle - Rear features 6 pawls with double tips giving 12 point simultaneous engagement on a 30 point drive ring (12 degree engagement), CNC 7075 hard aluminum cassette body with Shimano HG splines, plus 4 sealed cartridge bearings and a lightweight alloy axle - Shimano/SRAM 8-10 speed (with spacer), Shimano/SRAM 11-speed road cassette compatible
- ProLock: pre-prepped/treated nipple threads with special compound - Hexhead (14g only) design for building/truing at nipple head, in addition to 4-sided flats at rim protrusion - Form-A design assures smooth fit and build - Cold-forged nipple blank machined to DIN 79012 specs - 14mm overall length (2mm taller hexhead for wrench interface, but protrusion through rim is the same as a 12mm DT nipple) - 2.0mm (14g) spoke thread interface with full run-through - Made in Switzerland. - Box/100
$41.21 - $54.95 $54.95 Up to 25% Off
- Proof that white powdercoated spokes don't have to cost a fortune - Straight gauge steel, durable coating resists scratches - Box of 100, includes 14g black brass nipples
Mavic's road quick releases feature a composite lever and Mavic's exclusive cam system. Sturdy and tight, these quick releases allows quick and lightweight wheel fixing.
$180.00 $289.99 38% Off
A new method of attacking the trail is on the horizon and about to take the mountain bike community by storm. PLUS SIZED 3.0 tires provide faster acceleration combined with increased tire patch for superior traction and added cushion. Introducing the SUNringlé Mulefüt 50! PRODUCT SPECS: - STR SUNringle Tubeless Ready - 50mm rim width - Premium cartridge bearing straight pull hubs - Quick release front axle 100x15 and 110x15 - Rear axle options: 142x12, 148x12 - Wheelsmith straight pull double butted spokes - Wheelsmith brass nipples - 32 hole count - Weight / Set: 2220g (27.5") 2310g (29")
9/15/20mm conversion kit for current generation front hubs - Cobalt endcaps – These kits convert current generation Cobalt front wheels to 9/15mm thru-axle. - Iodine/Opium endcaps - These kits convert current generation Iodine and Opium front wheels to 9/15/20mm thru-axle. - Conversion: 9/15/20mm - Cobalt weight: 26g (9mm) / 16g (15mm) - Iodine/Opium weight: 28g (9mm) / 18g (15mm) / 23g (20mm)
$45.00 - $50.00
PRODUCT SPECS: - Size: 26?, 27.5" (sleeved only) , 29? - Outside Width: 25mm - Inner bead width: 20.3mm - Section Height: 19mm - Weight: 26?- 448g, 27.5"-495g, 29?- 527g - Type: Sleeved or Welded - Brake Compatibility: Disc Only - Hole Count: 28, 32
PRODUCT SPECS: - Size: 26?, 27.5" (sleeved only), 29? - Outside Width: 27mm - Inner bead width: 22.3mm - Section Height: 20mm - Weight: 26?- 482g, 27.5"-515g, 29?- 547g - Type: Sleeved or Welded - Brake Compatibility: Disc Only - Hole Count: 32
Product specs: - Size: 26?, 27.5" (sleeved only) - Outside width: 29mm - Inner bead width: 23.4mm - Section height: 21mm - Weight: 26?- 520g, 27.5"-562g - Type: sleeved or welded - Brake compatibility: disc only - Hole count: 32
Page 1 of 19 Next page