Parts & Accessories
Chris King ISO XD Driveshell assembly, complete with bearings.
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
$11.99 - $19.95 $19.95 - $29.95 60% Off
- Rear axle conversions for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
- 15 x 100mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front)hub - 20 x 110mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front hub - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
$5.99 - $6.99
Vision's Presta Valve Extender simply screws onto your tire's built-in valve to make it long enough to protrude through your deep-section aero wheels (choose the right length to fit your rim depth). This ensures that you can keep your tires properly inflated. This lightweight and durable aluminum extender comes with a small tool (not shown) for an air-tight installation.
$31.99 - $109.95 $69.95 - $109.95 60% Off
- Various HyperGlide freehub body assemblies for Halo freehubs - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- 9 x 100mm quick-release endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front) - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor or Spin Doctor Pro hubs
$75.00 - $167.93
- USB and Cult ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Campagnolo wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - Kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and ceramic or steel ball bearings
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
$18.00 - $23.00
SRAM's Rise 60 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your Rise 60 wheels to a different axle type.
Stan's All Mountain 29er Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
SRAM's Quick Releases hold your wheel tightly in place, are built for ease of use and made to last, too. You get a front and rear quick release.
SRAM's Conversion Caps are just what you need to convert your Roam 60 or Rail 50 front wheel to fit your fork.
- Decals for replacement rims
- 14 gauge forged 7075 alloy with CNC finish - Matches Halo and Gusset anodized colors perfectly - Sold in bags of 50 - length: 12mm
- ProLock: pre-prepped/treated nipple threads with special compound - Hexhead (14g only) design for building/truing at nipple head, in addition to 4-sided flats at rim protrusion - Form-A design assures smooth fit and build - Cold-forged nipple blank machined to DIN 79012 specs - 14mm overall length (2mm taller hexhead for wrench interface, but protrusion through rim is the same as a 12mm DT nipple) - 2.0mm (14g) spoke thread interface with full run-through - Made in Switzerland. - Box/100
Axle conversion kits are required for converting your current hub to be used on various other axle platforms. - Fits 135mm or 142mm Chris King ISO Rear Hubs (not compatible with 150mm, 157mm or Singlespeed Hubs) - Allows you to run a 135x12mm Thru Axle on 135mm or 142mm Chris King ISO Hubs - All axles require an adjusting clamp for installation
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Rear 10mm x 1 axle - Shimano Left Rear Cone - Cone Wrench Size: 15mm - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Cone Diameter: 17.0mm - Dust Seal Diameter: 25.5mm - Length: 16.0mm - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - XT M737, 8-spd Rear - STX-RC MC38, 8-spd Rear - STX/STX-RC MC30/32/33, 7-spd Rear - Alivio MC18, 8-spd Rear - Alivio MC12, 7-spd Rear - Acera-X MC290, 7-spd Rear - Altus RM-40, 7-spd Rear - FH-R080 Silent Hub, 8-spd Rear - FH-R050 Silent Hub, 7-spd Rear
These freehub bodies fit only the older Spoon hubs, not compatible with the new Oozy or Spike hubs.
Need a Shift Cable Fixing Bolt Unit for your Alfine S7000/S700 hub? Here it is. Now, get that bike back on the road!
$22.99 - $28.99
Axle conversion kits for Race Face Turbine/Aeffect hubs. - Select from front or rear applications
Race Face Vault Endcap Set for Vault 414 and 412 hubs.
Did you trash the front bearings on your WeThePeople Arrow front hub? It happens, that just means you're riding a lot. Fear not, we've got you covered with this bearing set from WeThePeople.
You need rim tape to keep your tubes from blowing through the spoke holes, especially when landing big airs. WeThePeople's got your back, though. If your's is questionable, you better replace it with this WTP Nylon Rim Tape, a perfect fit with Logic Rims. - Strong - Lightweight - Tube-proof
If you're going to push yourself, you need to be able to rely on your equipment. Make sure your front wheel is super secure with these WeThePeople Supreme Front Hub Bolts. For best results: replace when ground to nubs.
$99.99 - $109.99
Replacement freehub body for Race Face Turbine and Aeffect wheels.
Stan's Cyclocross Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Fits: JoyTech, Joy U, KK 9mm x 1, front hub - Compatible with 9mm x 1 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 15mm - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Diameter: 15.0mm - Length: 12.8mm - 1 cone per bag - Note: O-ring / seal not included. COMPATIBLE HUBS: - JoyTech, Joy U, KK 9mm x 1, front hub - Taiwanese front hubs with 9mm x 1 axle
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed (Red), Campagnolo 10/11 Speed (Blue) - Material: Aluminum
Page 1 of 11 Next page