Certain Zipp wheels and rim products are temporarily unavailable. Please call 408-244-8356 for further information.
Double-wall rims, Shimano hubs, DT-Swiss spokes and nipples - all at competitive pricing. These all-black wheels are the new standards in repair staples.
The Vuelta MTB Pro DX 27.5-inch Wheelset is lightweight, reliable, and proven on the mountain and trail. Look good, feel confident, and go fast! Vuelta MTB Wheels are just the upgrade you are looking for. - Handbuilt - Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM, 8/9/10 speed - Rims: Vuelta 26mm wide pinned 6061 alloy disc only - Spokes: Vuelta aero plain gauge C45 steel with brass nipples - Lacing: Front 3 cross / Rear 3 cross (F24H x R24H) - Hubs: Vuelta mountain with cartridge bearings (F2 x R2) - Axles: Front and rear quick release only - Extras: Vuelta alloy quick release skewers and nylon rim strips - Weight: Front 1022g/Rear 1218g = Pair 2240g
The Rampage rear wheel features a sealed bearing hub, 14mm axle and a Rampage double-walled rim. - Includes Stolen PVC rim strip - Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 20" - ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher - Axle: 3/8" chromoly (Heat-treated) - Hardware: Steel (17mm wheel nuts) - Hub Shell Bearings: 6000 (x2) Verify bearing number on side of rubber seal - Spokes: 187mm (3X) Black w/ Black Brass nipples - Drilling: 36h only - Weight: 32.5 oz
The new Flow MK3 is wider, stronger, and lighter. The Flow’s legendary history on the World Cup DH circuit, combined with WideRight 29mm internal width offers the perfect balance of tire stability for outstanding control at any speed. Genuine Bead Socket Technology rolls faster, corners harder, and withstands even bigger hits. Combined with a new shape, the Flow MK3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails and enduro racing. Laterally stiffer and more durable, the new alloy is also even lighter, putting the new Flow MK3 in a class by itself for all-mountain performance. Flow MK3 wheels include: pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 15x100mm front wheels include quick-release end caps and quick release. - 29mm internal width for tires up to 2.8-inches - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - Even lighter than the Flow EX - Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling - 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling - More durable rim shape and alloy - Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer - Built on the proven success of the Flow EX on the World Cup DH circuit - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
The Enduro incarnation of the SPLINE ONE line-up. Based on a rim that has survived top to bottom runs without a tire under world class riders such as Aaron Gwin, the EX 1501 SPLINE ONE 25 has nothing to prove when it comes to strength. For Enduro racers it comes in handy that it features tech details like the specially developed rim surface hardening process for increased durability at no additional weight. Being built of DT's highest-end components through and through, it should come as no surprise that Jared Graves and Richie Rude have been dominating the EWS on this exact wheelset.
$1,599.00 - $1,899.00
CLASSICS INSPIRED, GRAVEL TESTED. Roubaix. Flanders. E3. These races test wheels to their absolute limit. The best solution came in the form of a tough, box-section aluminum rim, still raced by some teams today. We took inspiration from that shape and engineered a gravel rim with the compliance you want over harsh surfaces, but the lateral stiffness to make every effort count.
$57.99 - $62.49
Sta Tru Front Wheel - Single Wall rim - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 24-inch - ISO Diameter: 507 / 24-inch BMX - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher
Unsure what will happen on your group ride? Mountains, hills or flat sections? Water from below, water from above? You needn't worry, the PRC 1400 SPLINE 35 has it covered. high-end, bladed straightpull spokes and the most reliable and light-weight freewheel system make for an efficient ride. Offering the perfect blend of comfort, grip and lightweight in combination with a higher volume tire, the wide and stiff full carbon rims accelerate with the best of them. Equipped with disc brakes it will stop on a dime all the time. So the PRC 1400 SPLINE 35 is ready for anything, are you?
Control and stability for enduro riding. - Mountain bike's first tuned carbon wheel system for enduro riding and racing. - Front and rear specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding. - Compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning. - Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip.
• Strong Custom Strider Rim • Durable No-Flat Tire • Tread pattern and bearings matches the ST-4, and will fit on any ST-Model
- Gusset's bestselling BMX, dirt jump and street use wheels - Black Dog 32mm 6061 alloy double wall rims with loose-ball alloy hubs, black spokes - Flip/flop freewheel threaded rear - Heat treated CrMo axle with room for pegs
Zipp's 404 Firecrest Tubeless Disc-brake wheels are a go-to speed weapon for any situation. Their aero and crosswind-stable 58mm rim depth is ideal for road races, time trial and triathlon, gran fondos, and endless training over all types of terrain. The 404 Firecrest Tubeless Disc brake is infused with technologies developed in our Indianapolis advanced development lab. Zipp's ABLC Sawtooth Technology uses a complex dimpling pattern to improve aero efficiency. At the center of the 404 Firecrest Tubeless Disc-brake is a versatile and durable new hubset, the German-engineered ZR1 DB. If you had to choose just one wheel for road riding and racing, the 404 Firecrest Tubeless Disc brake is a savvy and speedy choice. - All-around aero 58mm rim depth with proven crosswind stability - ABLC Sawtooth dimple design helps manage airflow around the rim and contributes to a faster, more stable wheel - Tubeless, ensuring secure performance even when ridden at lower tire pressures - ZR1 DB hub is engineered in Germany with better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement - Superior modulation and stopping power of disc brakes - New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed - Center Lock rotor interface (lockring included) - Ships with 12mm end caps
Road bikes are going where they’ve never gone before, are expected to do more, and are being ridden harder than ever. At the same time disc brakes are rewriting the rules of what’s possible with rim design. For this new era, the Zipp 303 Firecrest Tubeless Disc-brake wheelset sets the new standard. With a disc-specific, tubeless rim, the 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher is now internally 21mm wide and faster than ever. Designed from the start as a tubeless rim, the 303 Firecrest features a rim bed made with internal ridges to lock the tire’s bead in place, ensuring secure performance, even when ridden at lower tire pressures. A new carbon fiber layup keeps weight low while maintaining the 303’s legendary durability. The rim’s lightweight design allows the 303 to glide up the steepest climbs while SRAM's robust 77/177D hubset keep the wheels stiff and responsive. Each Wheel Includes: - Zipp Tubeless valve extender and valve-core wrench - Zipp rim tape (factory taped) - Zipp Tangente quick-release skewer - Zipp thru-axle end caps
The Cosmic Elite is a perfect entry point into high-level race performance. This UST Road Tubeless system delivers a smoother ride and improved puncture resistance while retaining a lightweight feel for climbing and accelerating. By removing the tube, we've also removed friction—so there's less rolling resistance, which means it requires less energy to reach higher speeds. The UST system, including the sealant that makes the tires more resistant to punctures, is also 40g lighter than a traditional tube and tire system. Wind tunnel testing led us to create a 30mm deep rim that optimizes aero performance and improves stability in crosswinds. The alloy rim benefits from our unrivaled experience creating light yet strong rim extrusions. We do this by carefully tuning the thickness of the rim wall to hit the sweet spot between stiffness, strength, and weight. It's also engineered specifically for disc brakes with steel-bladed straight-pull spokes that are stronger than traditional J-bend spokes, all connected to our strongest hub platform, running on smooth, QRM bearings. Roll faster and smoother with a reduced risk of punctures - With UST Road Tubeless, no tube means no friction, so you experience less rolling resistance and higher speeds. - UST Road Tubeless lets you ride with lower tire pressure for smoother ride and a reduced risk of punctures. - Our patented UST system offers a perfect union between tire and wheel, so installation, removal, and maintenance are easy. Added speed and efficiency for sprints and solo riding - 30mm deep aero rim profile - Ultra bladed straight pull spokes - Aerodynamic hubs Disc-brake technology gives you added braking control - Engineered with a disc-brake specific rim profile - 12mm thru-axle hub front and rear, convertible to quick release - Compatible with Center Lock rotors and XD-R cassette
- Eclypse DB729 Carbon - One piece molding - Inner Rim Width: 29 mm - Outer rim Width: 35 mm - Rim Height: 23.5 mm - Presta valve - 28 holes - DT Champion - Black - Tubeless ready, requires tubeless tape/rim strip, not included
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 27.5'' / 584 - Axle Type 20mm TA - Hub Spacing 110mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Tubeless Ready - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 25mm - Rim inner width range 22-27.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Factor DH - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Champion - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 30.8mm - Depth 22mm - Rim Model Fratelli FX 25 XXX - Skewers Included No
The lightweight Dura-Ace C40 Carbon Tubeless disc-brake wheelset is the ultimate all-rounder. Yet, it’s still aero thanks to the wide rim you’ll see at the C40. This carbon wheelset has an increase in rigidity for improved aerodynamic performance, while maintaining a comfortable riding experience. Its braking, handling and acceleration are top notch. - For the performance driven triathlete and road racer - Wide section rim - Ultra-light full carbon rim - Tubeless - Center-lock Disc - E-thru axles
Sta Tru Front Wheel - Measures 9-inch across, uses a 12-inch tire - Single Wall Rim - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - ISO Diameter: 203 / 12.5-inch - Front Axle: 5/16-inch x 85mm - Rim Width (Internal): 24 mm - Tire Type: Clincher
Introducing the Gravel racing king — GRC 1400 SPLINE 42, the most sophisticated gravel wheelset on the market. Taking a holistic approach to engineering, we rethought the characteristics of a modern benchmark-setting gravel wheelset. Aerodynamic efficiency for sustainable speed and endurance, ideal support of wide gravel tires for unprecedented comfort and traction off-road, as well as remarkable durability make this wheelset the perfect companion for your next gravel adventure. - Shimano/SRAM 11s road cassette-compatible
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano Acera HB-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
Sta Tru Rear Wheel - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Coaster Brake - Wheel Size: 16-inch - Cassette Body Type: Threaded Standard 1.37-inch x 24tpi - ISO Diameter: 305 / 16-inch - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher - Rear Axle: 3/8-inch Threaded x 110mm
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type Bolt-on - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Formula TH-50 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width - - Depth 35mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19
$49.99 - $58.99
Sta-Tru Double Wall Rear Wheels. - Wheel Size: 20-inch - ISO Diameter: 406 / 20-inch BMX - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type Bolt-on or QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.8mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 16.8mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 20
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19 - Skewers Included Yes
Sta-Tru Double Wall Rear Wheels. - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 27.5" - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher - Rear Axle: QR x 135mm
Sta Tru Rear Wheel - Single Wall rim - Wheel Size: 18-inch - Cassette Body Type: Threaded Standard 1.37-inch x 24tpi - ISO Diameter: 355 / 18-inch BMX - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher - Rear Axle: 3/8-inch Threaded x 110mm
The Rampage rear wheel rolls on a four-bearing sealed cassette hub with 14mm chromoly axle. It's hand-laced to a 36-hole Rampage double-wall rim, and features a 9T chromoly driver with 3-pawl system. - Axle: 14mm chromoly (heat-treated) - Driver: 1-pc chromoly RHD or LHD - Driver bearings: 6802 (x2), verify bearing number on side of rubber seal - Driver pawls: 3 Pawl - Driver spring: Wraparound (x1) - Hardware: Steel (17mm wheel nuts) - Hub shell bearings: 6902 (x2) verify bearing number on side of rubber seal - Drilling: 36H - Weight: 45.4-ounces
Wider and even lower profile, the new Crest MK3 sheds weight for faster acceleration and climbing. WideRight 23mm internal width increases tire volume for improved stability with wider tires. Inspired by Stan's carbon technology, the entirely new rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a tire pinch flat. Refined over the past 15 years, Stan's Bead Socket Technology offers the most trusted tubeless seal in the business, making the Crest MK3 the best choice for lightweight, tubeless XC performance. - Tubeless ready with rim tape and valves installed - 23mm internal rim width for more stability with larger tires - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling - Wider but even lighter than the original Crest - More durable rim shape and alloy Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Legendary Crest climbing and speed in a high volume rim - WideRight optimized for 2.00"-2.25" XC tires
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Deore FH-M525 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 24mm - Depth 17.5mm - Rim Model Mavic A119 - Skewers Included Yes
Page 1 of 4 Next page